3. Piano lesson teaching.
Three movies I've watched lately:
1. Crazy Stupid Love (5 out of 5) (I'd give it 6 if I could)
2. Captain America (4 out of 5)
3. Jane Eyre (3.5 out of 5)
Three of my favorite spices:
Three things I'm counting down "sleeps" for:
1. Our Host a Murder party.
3. My birthday.
Three things that get my blood boiling:
1. People not following through with what they say they will do.
2. The rising cost of EVERYTHING.
3. Not being able to change the fonts on my blog right now. I've tried for a couple of days and for some reason, that change isn't registering. I can't click "apply."
Superman lost another bet. We started watching 24 a few weeks ago, and Superman just knew that one of the bad guys was going to kill a certain character by the end of the episode. I didn't think it would happen till a few episodes later. I was right, (AGAIN) and Superman did the dishes.
Miss Marvel loves shoes. No, she ADORES shoes. She wants to put some on as soon as she gets up in the morning, and changes then frequently. If she finds a pair of shoes around the house, she will take off her shoes and put the new pair on. Or she'll take the shoes to their owner and insist that THAT person puts them on. It's hilarious.
And one of all three kids. Spiderman has glasses, and The Hulk broke his arm. (Actually someone pushed him off the trampoline.) His cast is off now and all is well. Love these kids!