1. Three of my favorite Pandora.com stations
(Superman and I have created our own)
2. Three lessons learned since I have graduated from high school
- You will never have more money.
- It's possible to survive on Ramen noodles and cereal.
- Life doesn't get easier. But it does get better.
3. Three people I was remembering on Memorial Day
- The Hulk (since it was his birthday)
- My Grandpa
- My brother, who just graduated from BASIC training
4. Three bad habits
- passive aggressiveness
- eating when I'm bored
5. Three foods I will NEVER put in my mouth
- frog legs
6. Three things that sounded like a good idea at the time
- turning on the sprinklers
- using hair color from the clearance shelf
- buying a home in August of 2007
7. Three plans for Father’s Day 2011
- Let Superman sleep in as long as possible
- cook him his favorite dinner
- Keep the kids out of the bedroom so Superman can take a super-long nap after church.
8. Three things that make me a “mean mom” (aka a GOOD mom)
- I do not cook/make more than one thing for dinner.
- Enforce the doing of chores before the playing of games
- Make my kids go to bed.
9. Three things I'm supposed to do today:
- Find carpet pad
- Find a carpet installer
- Teach piano lessons
- unhook the computer so Superman and a friend can begin repairing the basement
- cook dinner
- upload 247 pictures so the grandparents can see recent pics of Miss Marvel
Oh, wait. That's more than 3. I had better get off the computer and start working on that list!
Check out Evelyn's Three for Thursday list!!!!! Feel free to link up!