1. Three favorite words
- Yes, Mom
2. Three things that won’t be allowed in heaven
- negative thoughts
3. Three crafty things I do
- make my budget work. Takes some pretty crafty skills.
4. Three things I swore I would NEVER do when I became a parent, but now find myself doing
(I don't really have anything I swore I would never do, but I am surprised at the following things)
- Letting my kids play video games
- Living so far away from my family
- Laughing at my child saying I'm the worst mom ever
5. Three favorite quotes
- "It's the character that's the strongest that God gives the most challenges to. Now you can take that as a compliment," Return to Me
“Perhaps the greatest charity comes when we are kind to each other, when we don’t judge or categorize someone else, when we simply give each other the benefit of the doubt or remain quiet. Charity is accepting someone’s differences, weaknesses, and shortcomings; having patience with someone who has let us down; or resisting the impulse to become offended when someone doesn’t handle something the way we might have hoped. Charity is refusing to take advantage of another’s weakness and being willing to forgive someone who has hurt us. Charity is expecting the best of each other,” Marvin J. Ashton
"We become what we want to be by consistently being what we want to become each day," Richard G. Scott
6. Three names I would never dream of giving my children
7. Three things I plan to do for Memorial Day weekend
- celebrate the Hulk's birthday
- make potato salad
- pray for good weather
8. Three blogs I love to visit
- Peace and Pandemonium
- Untypically Jia
9. Three things that make my husband/partner the luckiest man alive
- I try to let him nap or sleep in every Sunday
- In an attempt to have common interests, I have become a nerd/geek. (If they've done it on Big Bang Theory, you can pretty much bet that I've done it, too.)
- Wonder Woman isn't just my blog name. I'll leave it at that.
10. In lieu of 3 pictures, (since I can't upload them on Superman's work laptop) I will share 3 thoughts on this weeks' TV.
- I wanted Kirstie (but mostly Maks) to win DWTS. He has never won and I think he deserves it.
- I love that an all-girl team, and sisters at that, were the finalists on The Biggest Loser. For the most part, the contestants looks amazing. I was SHOCKED to see Sarah and Deni! I was disappointed that Rulon wasn't there.
- Scotty freakin' McCreery won American Idol. A month ago in one of these posts I mentioned that the idea of him winning made me want to sit in a corner rocking back and forth. I DID NOT THINK THE BOY WOULD ACTUALLY WIN. To be fair, I haven't watched the shows since Paul McDonald left, but Scotty was not the most talented singer. I wish that they would change the voting procedure so I felt like 10 votes would make a difference.