~Because I'm feeling the need to write and don't have time to piece together a coherent post~
* Miss Marvel is getting a tooth. It's finally broken through her gums. I didn't even realize she was teething. She's about the sweetest thing ever and rarely cries, so I had no idea.
* I can't get shoes to stay on that girl's feet to save my life! She lost a pair of boots at Target that I tried to replace, but those don't stay on either. GIRL NEEDS SHOES. It's too cold to be in just socks and she's going to be walking soon. Any tips on shoes that stay on little pudgy feet with pointed toes?
* I'm excited for the holiday break. We can all stay home in our pajamas. I'll decorate for Christmas. Stay home on Black Friday. (Unless you know of any super awesome amazing deals that I can't afford to miss....)
* I'm supposed to make 2 green bean casseroles (which I hate) for Thanksgiving dinner and don't have all the ingredients. Do I dare brave Walmart with 3 kids? I haven't done it in a few months and I'm kinda scared to do it amidst the holiday rush.
* The Hulk calls Captain Crunch "Captain America." He asks for a bowl of Captain America every morning. He also calls Frosted Flakes "Flosted Fakes."
* Superman bought a Captain America shield to cover our dartboard.
* I bought the dartboard specifically because Superman wanted a Captain America shield over one. We also have a Batman mask, Superman cape, Clark Kent's glasses, and Wonder Woman's gold lasso hanging on the same wall. I'd take a picture if I could.
* I am completely out of memory on my memory card. I have pics from last Christmas on there, but I don't know if I've printed them out yet, so I can't erase any pictures and take new ones.
* I need to go to the chiropractor.
* I need to figure out Christmas. I'm not doing much this year. Some of that is due to budget restraints, but mostly, we don't need anything. The children all need boots, but that's about it. They want Pillow Pets, but my mom is already making quillows (quilt/pillow) for them. Do they also need pillow pets? Superman is the one that really needs stuff, but he won't let me spend a dime on him. He needs new dress shirts sweaters, and shoes. Not quite sure how I'm going to solve that problem.
* I miss writing. I'm glad I blogged today.