I got this award from one of my newest bloggy friends, Lolli. She's got five of the cutest kids, which she so sweetly portrays in beautiful pictures of them. She great at capturing everyday moments on film (or whatever it's called digitally) and recently took some great wedding photos. She is incredibly enthusiastic and I love that she blogs so frequently.
So thanks, Lolli! You really are a sweetheart!!
Ok, here are the rules for this award:
1. You must be a true lover of the New Year to receive this award. The person to whom you give the award must also be in love with the New Year.
2. List 5 things that you love about the New Year. If you can't limit it to 5 things, then keep going till you run out of space.
3. Pass the award along to as many people as you like. That can be 1 or 50. It's up to you! But keep the New Year cheer going.
4. Let your recipients know that you have tagged them by leaving a comment on their site. Also, link back to the person who gave you the award.
Here are the 5 things that I love about the New Year:
1. I love that I have read my scriptures every day this year. I hope I can continue this.
2. I'm excited to see my kids grow. A little sad about it, I suppose, but I can't stop it. So I'm going to find joy in their milestones.
3. I know this may surprise many of you, but I'm excited to see what (if any) changes take place in our nation with President Obama.
4. I hope that I can see some of my family this year - immediate and in-laws. I really miss them.
5. I probably shouldn't say this, but I'd love to get knocked up this year. =D This subject is still up for discussion at the aMayzing house, so we'll see. (This isn't something I'd normally share, but I couldn't think of anything else that the new year made me excited for!)
And I tag Sher, Ashley, April, and anyone else who feels particularly peppy about 2009.