I got a great tag from Jan, that crazy lady. She's got some really, really great stuff happening over on road 80. I'm really digging her blog - and this tag.
Rule 1. List the first 10 people who have commented on one of your blog posts. I am choosing my Change is Bad post, because I'm thinking about dying my hair again and have to keep reading it to remind myself why I can't do it. So here's the list:
1. Kitchen Ditcher
5. Frumpy Luv
10. Miss Pickle
Rule 2. The meme questions: 10 blogs - 15 questions
1. What is your favorite post from #3's blog? I'd have to say "I choose me." It's one of the first posts I read of hers, and incredibly powerful. Just one of the many reasons she's amazing.
2. Has #2 taken any pictures that have moved you? That's all she does!!! She captures the most precious moments of children and parents, and emotions in general. She's got mad skillz.
3. Does #6 reply to comments on their blog? Yes she does - continues her hilarious commentaries into conversations with her commenters.
4. Which part of Blogland is #4 from? The NW part. She's always going to the beach or Twilight land, and gushing about the wonderful weather in Seattle. I think all her readers are a bit envious of the beauty she lives in! (At least I am!)
5. If you could give one piece of advice to #7 what would it be? To remember the things that make her happy and do them often. And not to worry if she doesn't make every single birthday cake. =D
6. Have you ever tried something from #9's blog? Yes I have! She's done great bucket fillers that encourage us to write things down, schedule time for ourselves, and make amends with friends, among many other things. I generally do the writing ones because they're easiest. =D
7. Has #1 blogged something that inspired you? I loved her Super Heroes post (for obvious reasons) and Pam's comment that followed.
8. How often do you comment on #10's blog? I try to comment on all her posts, but every now and then a few slip by me. Her posts are hard NOT to comment on, though!! She's always so upbeat and spunky, you just gotta say something!
9. Do you wait excitedly for #8 to post? Yes, I most definately do. She takes precious photos and adds the most perfect word art. And writes witty stories for Write-Away contests. And she can be hilarious and poignant.
11. Do you know any of your 10 bloggers in person? Only Kiera, who actually helped me set up my blog. But I'll be meeting 3 more in person this weekend!
12. Do any of your 10 know each other? Sher and Motherboard, and Frumpy and Mechelle, though most all blog with each other
13. Out of the 10, which updates more frequently? I think I'd have to say Motherboard, especially with her bucket fillers, but Miss Pickle's a close second
14. Which of the 10 keep you laughing? Shellie for sure!! And Kitchen Ditcher - especially her recent "Jail Time" series!
15. Which of the 10 made you cry (good or bad) tears? Every single one has had me either in tears of laughter or empathy.
You 10 + 1 (april showers) are tagged now! So go and share the comment love!!